>

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Journal Cover~


My sweet artist friend in Canada has created a cover for my journal that I will be taking with me next year to India...
I didn't tell her what I wanted..only that I would love it to have India Gods or Goddess's on the cover...she had no idea that what she chose is my most favorite of Goddess's...
Lakshmi~The Goddess of Beauty and Abundance...
I have Lakshmi through out my whole house! I have paintings, statues, hangings and even an antique sterling silver Lakshmi framed with velvet border that I bought in Kochin 3 years ago while there. I wear her around my neck as well~
Colette...soul friend..intuitive....such a beautiful talented woman!
Her blog is on the right "A Bird in the Hand"...you might just click on it and see her work~~~~~
Holidays are coming up remember!!
Namaste my friend~
Love to you~
xxooxxoo

2 comments:

Linda-Sama said...

beautiful!

I would love one with Kali....I bow to Buddha but I rock with Kali....

Tracy said...

isn't it so beautiful!
you should contact her....
just click on her blog link and her email is there somewhere...or email me and I will give it to you!
thank you for the e-card my friend!
xxoo