>

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some Homes that I Love in Mysore!

One of our favorite things to do here in Mysore is walk everywhere we go.
Unless we get caught in a Monsoon downpour..which can come unannounced at any moment.
We are Never without our Umbrellas/Sunbrellas (you use them on Very hot days as well here!)

I love the homes here because None of them are alike.

None. Of. Them.

Unlike the cookie cutter homes where I come from, where more often than not you have the same home, every other house on some streets.
Which I dislike very much.
I Love being different and Love the homes that are as such!

Here are just a few....

 These two are the same home...


 I love the balconies on this home!!
 
 


And if you Love Purple, Like I Love Purple..then this ones for You!!!
 

Oh, and by the way. See that sign on the fence that says "Beware of Dog" in Hindi and English? I bought one for my back gate ;~)

And just for the record. I am not one of those women who Love Big Homes..in fact, quite the opposite is true. I grew up in those..and knew how much staff was required to keep it up and so, my Favorite one is the one right above! It is Right up my alley!! Cute, Clean, Compact and Adorable~



 


 This is Meena and Mahesh's home sweet home for us until November! A place we return to again and again when we visit Mysore! That is our room up top~we have the upstairs with full rooftop terrace. It is Divine and we Love it here!

No comments: