>

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Moving Day "India Style"

Today was the long awaited Moving Day!!!

Don't get me wrong, I will try to not complain too much about most things while I am in my beloved India. But the room we were in prior to the room were renting now is like Night and Day.

Honestly.

But were finally here at Meena and Mahesh's peaceful home and we have only very fond memories of being here each and every time we come back to India!
Weather it's while we rent their upstairs room with rooftop terrace, or I shop at Meenas "in home" infamous Silver Nest jewelry shop! ( Did someone say JEWELRY?? My Fave!!!)

Bright and early and might I say Right On Time, and not India time. Were talking USA, right on time!
Our new and Best friends Chris and Warren showed up on their scooter and right behind them, almost as if they were pulling them by a string, a TRUCK with two Indian fellows arrived at our place and we were ready to Move!
All the bags were downstairs ready to load up and in 10 mins. flat we were looking like this...

 
and this...

 

and then This!


were Happily all settled in and Meena is thrilled to have us just as much as we are to be here...
Oh yeah, the cost of the move With movers and Truck.

Not One Rupee.

Thanks to our friends Chris and Warren... xxxxx
That's some pretty great friends indeed~

 

No comments: