>

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A way overdue post..and My how life can take you by surprise, in such nice ways!

I know it seems like ages since I've blogged.
Well, it has actually and I have missed it Very Much!!

Because...I have SO much news and So much to share with you all!!

So, let me begin...

First off,
Durga is doing Superbly Well!!
Were making progress on All of her little puppy ways.

The Biggest improvement she has made is that she sleeps in her bed All Night long now..
And she is Almost potty trained!!

She's teething, so the chewing continues, on our heels and clothing, chin, arms and Satya our housekeepers Saris..Big No No!
 (I sound like a new mother don't I?! god forbid!!)

This is where she is lying while I write, across my lap at the table.



But let me back up a bit..
Did I just say "Our Housekeeper"?
Why Yes, I did!
Because we hired one...
for our new 3 bedroom flat we rented!!!!
YES!!!
And it is Absolutely Stunning and Amazing and Beautiful and Marble everywhere and...
we have Never Been Happier in our LIVES!
We feel like we are finally Home and it is such a Peaceful and content feeling...

So I shall make you wait No More...
Here she is~~
This is our private locking gate to our terrace and home...

and this is our terrace~

 
  the view into our home from the front door~
 
This is just a portion of our living room, its pretty huge...

 See that little roof in the far right corner?? That is my Puja Room!! I Finally have one~~

 There are the doors to the Puja room~
 


Rays Fully stocked kitchen!! No more having to eat out every meal....

And YES, that is what you Think it is!!!
Our Good, Dear Friends Chris and Warren let us borrow their extra washing machine!!!!
     This photo below is the view of our front door (two front doors actually) 


 
 
 Another shot of our living room...

 
 
 and the guest bedroom and bath....




and this is how Happy we are...

 
 
Plus while we were busy getting our place set up and settling in...
this guy came into the world...On July 1st!



our newest grandchild~
Eloni~ 7lbs. 11oz. and very healthy and happy!!

Now I have had approximately 6 cups of Chai and I will probably not get any sleep this evening, but hey, who cares...were at home in India!!

and amongst Great Friends!!


 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: