>

Friday, December 5, 2008

of course..it's my favorite color!



We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Violet vibe.
An amethyst-coloured aura is the trademark of compassionate, empathetic people with arms big enough to hug the whole planet.
If you had your way, you'd be teaching the world to sing in perfect harmony (and maybe even buying them a Coke) or heading to a third-world country with the Peace Corps.
Spiritual and caring, you're a true music lover and probably committed to at least two or three causes.
Your heart is so tender that it bleeds when you hear about any pain and suffering. That's why you're always working toward change, whether it's improving your workplace or rallying for global peace.
You've got your sights set on lofty goals and, because you're such a dreamer, you might occasionally overlook the details when you're on one of your missions.
But you're sophisticated and worldly enough to know how to dig in and make a difference where it counts.
Strong-willed and kind-hearted, people with a Violet aura are the world's activists.

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

It's been your favorite color all the years I've known you. (Now we know why -- haha)
xoxo

Tracy said...

yes! and you know..whenever I see this color my heart actually skips a beat...it is SO beautiful to me. I wish I could live in a lavendar world!! Soothing~~~ xxoxo