>

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lydia..Thank You SO much for your Donation of Art Supplies!!!!



I have this wonderful friend who always supports my endeavors regarding India..actually she supports me in my life in general. We don't get a chance to talk all that often...an email here and there...but she is always in my heart. She sent me these wonderful things for the kids of Karunya Mane today....and I just want to tell her how much I love having her in my life...and for all of her support and her long standing friendship. Life can sometimes get in the way, and it shouldn't..but it does all the same...and I just want to say..I love you my friend~ Thank You for always being there for me!

1 comment:

LMG said...

You are very welcome my friend. You have a beautiful soul and are doing wonderful things with your life.