>

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Madonna for Louis Vuitton..............


ok..I will fess up...Madonna is truly an awesome ashtangi, that we can all agree on, can we not?? remember her in that movie...what was it called with Rupert?? what was his name...the movie was called "The Next Best Thing" well...of course I am all confused. BUT..there is one thing that I do love, and that will never change, no matter how close to Enlightenment I get....and that is Louis Vuitton. Sorry, hate to say it, but it is true...Always have, Always will.
Fortunately I have a connection...and I am able to get all of the newest releases...at a fraction of the price...really, a HUGE fraction..so that was what my husband got me for christmas this year...a new Louis...
and I really hate that I am so all about the handbag, but some things a girls just gotta have..and that is my pick!
Merry Christmas~~~~

7 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Hee,hee. I like LV too. It's classic.

;)

Tracy said...

classic with a capital C!
:0) xo

Ursula said...

Look, look, look, the ladies with their secret and expensive passions: French fashion.

:)

Ursula

Tracy said...

luckily not expensive for me! so i can indulge and not spend a fortune!! xo

Ursula said...

Oh sorry, I haven't read carfully. I reas LV and I was already out of my senses.

Good, when you do not have to spend a fortune on it. Nevertheless, money must wonder.

A bird in the hand said...

I think we can forgive you ;) It's a Good Thing to love beautiful things.. xoxoxo

Arturo said...

hi Tracy
actually, that movie that a big influence on my yoga practice.
hugs
Arturo