>

Monday, December 29, 2008

Kristis Box FILLED with Art Supplies for the kids of Karunya Mane arrived today!!!!

Elfie and Bindi are checking to make sure it's all safe to open....
here are some of the items that were sent...

Oliver is looking at all of the cards that the children made...they made me cry...


see how special they are..








my husband making it all look picture perfect!





and of course Lola had to "pose" with all the goods!!
It was all so unexpected..I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined getting all that I got for the children in Mysore. I guess I should have though..because of last years charity..and the overwhelmingly HUGE amount of shoes that arrived at my door. But this was just, WOW..so amazing!!!!! I can't even express here how much this has touched my heart.
Let me tell you one thing that I have learned from this experience..
People whom you have never met...or even spoken to...WILL reach out and give to others in need. There is goodness all around us...and the kindness of strangers is Real and Does exist. I am here to tell you that is Does Happen! People care, and Life is filled with Love if you are willing to let it happen.
and for this I am truly humbled and Grateful.
OM Shanti~





No comments: