>

Sunday, June 29, 2008

birthdays and glitter!


This morning while I was checking in on Operation Shantis Blog...I clicked on "calendar", and I noticed all of the birthdays that are coming up for the children of Karunya Mane...and I had this idea~ Make Birthday cards for the kids and send them in a big envelope once a month!! I have SO many bottles of powered glitter..and rubber stamps and stickers and...well, you get the picture, I have everything needed to create many wonderful, fun cards for the kids! So I sat down and went back into Mays calendar so that no one would be left out..and I made 6 glittery, fun birthday cards! This will be my new monthly tradition for the children of Karunya Mane and I had a special store bought one for my dear Manjula as well!
They are on their way as of Monday!! Happy Birthday to the children of Karunya Mane!!!!

4 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

How fun! You are so kind and generous...I enjoy your enthusiasm!!

Tracy said...

i just thought of the Joy it would bring to them..the rest was a "piece of cake" ....so to speak!
;0) xxoo

A bird in the hand said...

What a wonderful idea, and so very YOU.
xoxo

Tracy said...

oh yes..you remember those days of glitter huh colette!! :0) i still have so much left over!!!