>

Friday, June 20, 2008

i am seeing a similarity here...


maybe i just worked out too long today...maybe just not enough proper rest...or Maybe there IS a similarity here....is there not? My long lost twin perhaps...hmmmm...I need to think about this for awhile, I mean how many times am I out and about and someone comes up to me and tells me they think they know me..I look like someone they have met before...could it be..Christian Siriano they are thinking of??? Gosh, I really hope not...But I mean, oh, never mind...carry on with what you were doing!
I need to go lie down~

7 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

No you didn't!! Lol.

Well I do see a similarity when it comes to the fact that both of you sound like fun people...

hee, hee

lg xoxo

Tracy said...

it's almost too much too see!
yeah, were both a couple of fun lovin' kids~
:0) gotta love it!

A bird in the hand said...

The only similarity is maybe the hair. that's his natural expression, while you were clowning around. You are so very much prettier!!! xoxoxox

Unknown said...

lol!

Tracy said...

bindi!thank you SO much for that link!! i will check like every two mins!! ;0)
xo tracy

Unknown said...

Oh My God Tracy ;)

Tracy said...

GANESH!! You Always know how to make me smile and LAUGH!!!!
We'll Never forget this will we?!!
love to you and anu~