>

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

nothing better


than getting emails from the friends you made while away in another country!
It brings all of the fun times back to the surface again~
the walk around the lake with sista shree (regina)..and sitting upstairs in the most beautiful evening air of mysore listening to sista chanting mantras by candle light while the accompanying drummer beats time to her beautiful chanting voice...then taking a stroll down the street with my friends on my way back home to anus house.
having liz give me a rickshaw ride to harinis house to get my massage..and then being picked up again and us hunting around for a copy machine to have some things run off for her...and sitting on my big bed in a rented room for the night with liz and anu by candle light (again) and talking for hours...and then again sitting in anus room with her mom and sister in law and liz, laughing our heads off over a "purse, inside of a purse, inside of a purse"(you just HAD to be there to understand!!) right liz and anu??!!!! having friends like that...Priceless!
I simply adore you women! and I can hardly wait to do it again one day~

6 comments:

Ursula said...

I like your new page design. Really nice.

xoxo

Ursula

Tracy said...

thanks friend~ i am into change!
;0)

Ursula said...

I see, I see, another new picture and such a nice one. :)

Tracy said...

it makes me think of india! that I love!

Liz said...

Youre so right tracy, you had to be there to appreciate the purse inside a purse moment!!! Anytime I watch it, tears of laughter stream down my face!!!! What wonderful days and moments we had!

Tracy said...

We DID!!! The BEST times ever~
we Must do it again one day~
love you!