>

Thursday, June 5, 2008

bragging rights!


my son Oliver has completed the 11th grade~ and he has so many credits that he will be graduating from high school in January of 2009...he was right when he asked me to home school him. I was petrified when he approached my husband and I a very long time ago in 6th grade..and Begged us to Home School him. But we listened to him and we found a wonderful Charter School for him to attend and he has grown by leaps and bounds! He is a straight A student and his teacher and our family could not be prouder! It really pays to truly listen to your children when they tell you school isn't working for them...for him it just was not working! So basically he has about 4 months left of school and then he will graduate! WoW! Both of my children are all grown up...where did the time go....
He is volunteering at the Neighborhood center for the Arts this summer, as well as attending the community college nearby..both places are within walking distance of our home...Perfect! No driving... :0) No paying for High Gas prices!!!! Awesome!
Looks like it's going to be a great summer for him. I am so happy and proud...it's a nice feeling when you know your kids are on the right track. My older son just bought a Robeks Juice in Morgan Hill...so he is now a business owner..OMG. Wow...mind blowing...So proud!
So, life goes on and we watch our children grow and become the person they were meant to become and we just smile and think "How Blessed" we truly are~
Namaste~

7 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Wonderful! congrats!! xoxo

Tracy said...

thanks friend~~oh, and i must say..i cannot WAIT to see your new doo! is that right??do,dew,doo..oh, forget it, you know what i mean!!
xxoo

Wayne said...

Congratulations and well done! I'm so proud of my two girls too!

Tracy said...

thanks so much wayne~ i am sure your two girls are wonderful with a father like you! have a wonderful summer with them~
namaste~

A bird in the hand said...

I remember a little boy who drew me some very sweet tags... and now look at him! Yes, you should be proud!!

xoxo

Tracy said...

he still looks at your artwork and is VERY inspired! xxxooo

Hellotmf said...

Congratulations Tracy! What wonderful accomplishments your children have! :-)