>

Sunday, June 8, 2008

sweet dreams charles


an unexpected phone call turned my sweet husbands world upside down yesterday and we say sweet dreams to his father....
may you be at peace where you are charles, you were a buddha and a gift of knowledge to all who sat and spoke with you...
sometimes it wasn't easy, when is it always ever Easy? but we do the best with what we are taught, and what we learn along the way.
you were loved, and we thank you for your presence in this lifetime..
soon you will be on "Fine Lake" and all will be as it should....
Good Bye sweet man~

5 comments:

Yogamum said...

Oh, I am very sorry to hear this news. He sounds like a wonderful man and I know his gifts will live on in your memories.

Tracy said...

thanks my friend~
tracy

Hellotmf said...

Hi Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear about this! I hope you and your husband are doing well despite the loss of your father-in-law and that you are both able to take comfort in each other. Love xoxo, Tracey

A bird in the hand said...

I am so sorry. He left you such a wonderful legacy. Love to you and Ray. xoxo

Tracy said...

thank you tracey and colette~~
it means a lot!
love you both~