>

Saturday, March 8, 2008

To Save the Deer..PLEASE, would you help??




I would like to ask a favor to all of you who visit my blog today...


They are killing the deer in an area where I used to live in Marin County...and they need letter's to take to Barbara Boxer so that they will stop killing them!! I just wrote my letter and sent in by email to the address below in the attached letter. It just took me a moment...but it could help save the lives of the rest of the beautiful, helpless beings...


Its so little to ask, but it will do SO much in the long run if you could just take a second..and if you have time maybe forward this to your friends so that they can also write a short letter as well.


Thank You so much~


Namaste~
Tracy



Dear Friends~

A last call to you to take a few minutes to write a letter to save the last white and fallow deer. We need letters! We need a resounding voice...Please help save our deer friends or the last will soon be gone forever from the park,,, Please write to demand a stop to the killing and violation to these delicate animals... The remaining deer are traumatized and need our help. Please help us save them. Please address your letter to Barbara Boxer and express your outrage at the brutal massacres of these beautiful and magnificent sentient animals in the National Park. If you need more info please feel free to write to me. We are collecting letters and they will be hand delivered to B. Boxer. They have asked to hear from us, so please take a few moments and write on behalf of our friends who need your voice to speak for them.... write to: stopkillingthedeer@gmail.com

2 comments:

Hellotmf said...

hey Tracy, I don't know much about this issue with the deer, and why they are doing it - and don't have the time to research, but if you send me a letter that you or one of your friends has written, I'll gladly send it from my account to get my name in there. Tracey

Tracy said...

thanks so much tracey!
I will do that this evening..I really appreciate it!
Love ya kid!
Tracy