>

Monday, March 3, 2008

Did It! 26.2 in 5:01...




So get this..I spend 3 weeks in India in January..come home and my longest training run is 7 miles..logging in maybe..20 miles per week, if that..and I almost match my time from 2006's LA Marathon by 6 minutes! Go figure...My motto has always been,less is more..and this proved it!
I am very pleased..I am very sore too..But mostly I am Very Pleased!
stay tuned..more to come...
ahh, its a good day for this runner girl!
now for some Advil!!!
Oh..and this is me at mile 26 by the way..wasted, but still moving!!

4 comments:

Wayne said...

Congratulations Tracy!

Tracy said...

Thanks Wayne! I am still recovering, but will be back to running next week!
Have a great day~
Tracy

Ursula said...

You have so much mental power, that's fantastic.

Tracy said...

Ursula~Most of it is mental for sure. The picture is me at the 26th
mile. You really have to focus and think about one mile at a time..and no more than that. It is possible!!! Loved it and am planning my next one already...maybe San Francisco next year!! There were so many really old men and women out there...it was so inspiring to see! Oh and young kids!!! Amazing!!!
xxoo Tracy