>

Monday, March 24, 2008

the only way is up....


Sometimes in Life, you have to do things that scare you..Challenge you...and make you really dig deeper into who you are and what you THINK is impossible for you to do...can suddenly become Possible.
I am participating in a "Heal Your Self-Heal Your Earth" Day here in town at the end of next month and have been asked by the presenter to give a Demo of my work. I am pretty nervous about this for some reason...I guess I just feel that the work that I do is such a quiet, special time between the client and myself...where miraculous "things" happen..that to stand up in front of a crowd of people and demonstrate it is somehow not what I really ever wanted to do...
Why do I feel like if I say "No" to this...I am somehow being a cop out??
I have been in front of millions of people on Television..more than once...I have been on the stage and performed before in front of hundreds of people...and I used to "perform" everyday when I taught Aerobics classes. Why is this any different? It is different...in a very special way.
I know that you must face your fears...but its not really that I fear anything, its just that this work takes you to such a sacred place...and I so treasure that time with my client and the universal energies...
I just may have to say No to this one...
Shanti~

6 comments:

CJ said...

I think it's ok to say no sometimes, in fact it can be really good. Saying no because your work is special to you and not something you want to demonstrate in that way to the world is cool. Some things just need to be experienced and not seen :)

I love the photo, is it the tailor's in Mysore?

cj x

CJ said...

Some things need to be experienced and not seen :)

Is the photo the tailor's in Mysore?

cj x

Tracy said...

Hi CJ~
You know...I agree with you and I spoke with her today and explained it and totally "got it'! I am giving her a free Healing session on wednesday so she can better understand~ Thanks for your input. You hit the nail right on the head~
Namaste my friend!
Yes, that is krishnas old place in Gokulum!

Elise said...

omg i love the photo!

A bird in the hand said...

For a moment, I thought you were going to say Yes. But then you came through and said no. You are so right; it's such a sacred, personal thing.
I couldn't "demonstrate" reiki "in public", for example. I consider it private and I need the quiet.
xoxoxo

Tracy said...

Colette~I met with the woman who is putting the Healing Day Fair on..I gave her a healing actually...she then understood my point! She was SO blown away by what she felt during her session...something much bigger and more powerful than I am comes through during theses healings and she was able to witness it firsthand yesterday. No more explanation needed~
xxoo