>

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dedicated to our beloved Poochie~


Dear Tracy, We cut short a wonderful holidays of ours (to shimla, close to Kashmir) and returned home. The reason being, our beloved dog Poochie died. It would take sometime for us to get over this loss. Just thought i shall keep you informed about this. will keep you posted of the progress. take care and god bless. say hi to Ray - ganesh




I received the message above from Ganesh this morning..

This day and post is dedicated to the most wonderful little host who was so loved by so many in Gokulum...our Poochie. He will be missed SO very, very much. I just adored him beyond words...the little man in a fur coat...Sweet Dreams Poochie~ You were so very loved!

Here's to you Pooch~

6 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

I heard the news...how sad. He was a wonderful little thing. Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Tracy said...

I will sure miss him. He was such a wonderful little man! Holding down the fort at Anu's. He was so loved and always will be remembered. Thanks for the comment. I am sure Anu and Ganesh appreciate it as well~
Best,
Tracy

Unknown said...

Thank you dear for giving our darling a place on your blog. His absence is getting stronger and I just want to hold him once. Just once. It is a feeling of utter helplessness. So sorry for being so sentimental, but I just cannot feel any otherwise.
Love
Anu

Tracy said...

Oh Anu..Please never be sorry for being sentimental.Poochie was your third child. Of course you will feel these feelings...you could feel no other way. His spirit will be around you always...he knew how much you loved him. He adored you as well..I watched him when he was with you and he just treasured you so much! I love you, you are in my prayers, and time heals all. I will see you again and give you a really HUGE hug! Love, Tracy

A bird in the hand said...

I'm so sorry. Losing a beloved doglet can be so wrenching.

Tracy said...

Its a tough time...and my friend Sandy just lost her dog yesterday as well...
Its just not an easy road..but it does get better with time.
thanks colette for your thoughts~
xxoo