>

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

what are you reading?


I always have at least, at the very least...two or more books going at the same time.
These are what I am currently reading..at least, what I read all day today!
It all started out with Meditation this morning, then onto my Ashtanga Practice....then outside for a little sun and reading~ just like another ordinary day in India..minus India :0( but I did have the incense going and the birds were at it....just no horns from the distant rickshaws~
so..tell me..what are you reading these days??

3 comments:

Ursula said...

Hi Tracy,

Reading, I'm always reading. Here my books, that you can find in my handbag.
- Travel writing - See the world, sell the story by L.Peat O'Neil(it's my preparation in case I will have to stop working. Then I must go to India, you know......
- Emptiness dancing by Adyashanti
- and a German novel

xoxo

Ursula

peaceloveyoga said...

I'm reading "Snow" by Orhan Pamuk, and "The Heart of Meditation," by Swami Durgananda. xoxox

A bird in the hand said...

Gosh, I have several books on the go. But I'm concentrating on one because it's from the library and it will need to be returned soon. It's called The Glass Oracle, and it's set in 18th-century France.

Occasionally I dip into The Barefoot Doctor's Guide to Tao. It's irreverent and funny, but serious in the advice and lessons.

xoxo