>

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lali~The baby with two faces


Parents Sushma, left, and Vinod Singh pose with their daughter Lali at their residence in Saini Sunpura, 50 kilometers (31 miles) east of New Delhi, India, Tuesday, April 8, 2008. The baby with two faces, two noses, two pairs of lips and two pairs of eyes was born on March 11 in a northern Indian village, where she is doing well and is being worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu goddess, her father said Tuesday. (AP Photo/Gurinder Osan)

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Amazing. Siamese twins usually have two heads, but two faces! Who knows, maybe she is the incarnation!!

This couple is heartbreakingly beautiful, and so young!

xoxo

The Massey Family said...

HI Tracy,

Will you bei n Mysore this summer? I am going to be doing research near Chennai...it would be great to meet up!

Meagan

Tracy said...

Colette~ She very well could be..as Magical India nothing surprises me there! Unfortunately it is the "norm" that basically children have children and marry very young. Beautiful they are though! So beautiful~
Meagan! I had no idea you were back "blogging" but as I can see you have been a very busy girl! As usual!! Congratulations on becoming a Yoga Instructor!!!!! I will not be in Mysore this year...already went this year, so now I have to wait and see when I will be blessed dnough to be able to return! I wish I were going though as I have always wanted to meet up with you!
Now I need to get busy and catch up with your blog posts!! Happy to see you though!!
xxoo Tracy