>

Saturday, April 26, 2008

home sweet home....

We have passed by a place called "The Rock Shop" for so many years that it's almost obscene....without stopping in. Today was the day!!!! I went to google and found out that it is the 2nd Largest Crystal/Mineral/Fossil store in the US~ how I ask could I have NOT ever stopped in before today??? Who knows...but we had FUN! I found the most beautiful Selenite tea light candle holder ever..and when I spoke to Jay..the wonderful intuitive/shamanic healer/angel..she told me that I should be wearing a Rutilated Quartz and low and behold they had one! The prices were to die for, and I even scored a beauty-full Danburite crystal~ Happy you ask? Ecstatic I am!!
All is right with the world..as my beloved is cooking me a dinner of Breaded Cod with a bit of Indian Spice, over a bed of Spinach/Cilantro Rice and a glass of superb Souverain Alexander Valley Cabernet! No...I have not died and gone to heaven...I am "Home Sweet Home" (oh, and by the way....speaking of Home..my Mother went home today!) like I said before..all is right in the world this evening~

Om Shanti

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Life is good. Whatever happens around us, we have to keep the serenity in our home. Love you lots!

Tracy said...

so true, a "soft place to fall" as doc phil would say~ miss you!