>

Friday, April 18, 2008

Chakra Necklace and Grounding..

I had been sensing something for awhile....
I went to my big jewelry armoire that sits in my bedroom and pretty much contains everything under the sun..literally! I wanted to wear my Chakra necklace that I had...had being the key word here. It was not in there...who knows where it went, often times I will give pieces away..and then there's that saying..when you are finished learning the lesson...the piece will leave you. I have NO idea where it went...but it seems my lesson was not yet learned. I needed to have a Chakra necklace..that much was very clear to me!
I had dinner with my dear friends heather and nick a few weeks back and heather was wearing the most fascinating piece of jewelry around her neck that evening. Once she pulled it out from beneath her shirt and showed it to me and I felt the energy emanating from it...I had to know more!
So she began to tell me the story of the piece she was wearing and how she came to own it....
there is this very special woman who lives in the bay area and she is quite the special spirit...to say the least....she is a healer, intuitive,shaman...and channeler...her name is Jay Wang and she owns the BlueJay Center. I HAD to speak with her as I was being given suttle messages that led me to her...
I emailed her twice and then I phoned her. She is a very busy lady...but she returned my call one afternoon. And what she told me almost made me drop to my knees. She began by telling me that I needed to be more Grounded...and that my guides were telling her I needed a Chakra Necklace...among many other things she told me...I instantly knew that she was the one who was supposed to make me my Chakra Necklace as she began to tell me how it was going to be designed I almost could "see it" as she explained it to me. I just knew she was sent to me because I needed all of this to further my growth as a healer here on this earth.
I emailed her the day before she actually began to make the piece..and told her I could "feel" it already. I could. But she emailed me later that night and told me that she had laid it out in a circle that day in preparation for the next day when she would begin to construct it! It was all so clear to me...
It arrived today...and I have it on now...all I can say is that it is Very special and the energy that emanates from it is beyond words. I know that this was something that was "in the cards" for me..as I have said before..there are no coincidences...and if you feel the "calling" as I did..
just leave me a message and I can direct you to this very special woman~ it's been an amazing month to say the least!

Peace~~



No comments: