>

Friday, January 23, 2009

the moment awaits~


well, I am VERY happy to say, that this is my last post until I reach Hong Kong!
Tonight's BIG event is packing for the 6 week trip and then tomorrow dropping off all of our various menagerie....( whom i am going to miss more than you could ever imagine) and my sweet son....
Then it's off to San Francisco for an overnight rendezvous ;0) and Hong Kong here we come.....
I will blog as often as time permits...or I have time for!!!
But as always this trip will be as exciting as the other 4 have been..India NEVER disappoints! It is a country Filled with Beautiful Color,Wonderful Scents, Happy Smiles, Delicious Food, Good Friends and and overwhelming amount of Spirituality and Love~hey, why else would I return again and again????
I have many people expecting me this year...and many wonderful plans await us....the excitement is building by the second, and with any luck at all..I just may sleep a bit tonight!!! All of those who know me, know that this is what I live for each year...my return to India....
my love for this beautiful country runs so deep it is hard to describe..but trust me on this one..I am VERY Happy in this moment~
OM Shanti, Shanti, Shanti

4 comments:

Ursula said...

Happy happy travelling. :)

Anonymous said...

bon voyage!

Yogamum said...

have a wonderful trip!

Wayne said...

Safe travels!