>

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Heathers beautiful gift for the children of Karunya Mane...


This painting was done by my soul friend Heather.

She painted it for the children of Karunya Mane in Mysore, India.

From her beautiful heart, for them.

The inscription on the back says simply..

To the children of Karunya Mane

"The Truth of who you are
Is as radiant as a star
As Innocent as LOVE itself".

All my love,Heather Foreman

and each time I read this, my eyes well up with tears....

Heather told me that it is from a Course in Miracles..and Jesus spoke those words.

No wonder I cry.

I love you my friend, so much more than words can ever say...so simple, yet so heart touching..soul touching...

beautiful.

4 comments:

Ursula said...

Hi Tracy,
The first thing I do when I am on your blog is to scroll down to see the days till your trip. I am excited as you are.

What would we do without our beloved India.

Greetings from Germany

Ursula

Tracy said...

Me TOO!!!!
i know, what would we do without it....
i don't even want to think about that! :0)
xxoo

Yogamum said...

That is a gorgeous painting!

Tracy said...

yes, it is..it made me cry!