>

Sunday, January 25, 2009

i'm going already!!!!!

but first things first! Our customary visit to Gordon Biersch...A Must before leaving the country....
see the LOVE in my husbands eyes as he gazes into his very last Marzen for 6 whole weeks?!

and yes, I will proudly admit...I am a 2 fisted drinker..water AND a Marzen! Balance People..Balance. I am all about balance. (pictured here with our nice waiter Randy...who biked to SF from Seattle to work at this GB location for 6 months and then he will bike to New Orleans to work at that GB location!! Fun I tell ya, this guy is FUN, AND driven!) He has the right idea on how to burn that beer off as well ;0)


my last meal of choice was the Spinach Salad with Salmon..no bacon, no eggs...




and ray chose the Pecan "something or other" Cedar Plank Salmon with Jasmine Rice and veggies
really quite good!!



then we rode BART back to SFO and caught the shuttle back to the hotel for one more night in the states..we fly tomorrow to Hong Kong......and I will be sure to have an update from that amazing City!!!












1 comment:

asd7741 said...

yea i definitely agree! it feels so natural for us Virgos!

have a great journey- it's fun reading your blog. maybe see you in Mysore one day! :)