>

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bangalore, India










Chai...you just don't get it like this at home.
Were staying at Nilgiris Nest, the place we always stay when we arrive in Bangalore..we have had plenty of rest and a great meal at our favorite place on Church Street..it's called "Queens" and the food is literally "to die for". I ate one meal yesterday..it was at Queens, need I say more?

It's very warm here, we knew it would be..so I am in shorts and a t-shirt and sandals. That's all you need..actually, that feels like too much clothing to be honest, but remember now, were in India...!!

Were taking a fast train to Mysore later this afternoon...my husband was just talking to a taxi driver about getting us to the station and I overheard my husband, and knew in his voice he needed my help..(you get this after being together for so long) and I jumped up from the computer and had to "take over" as the driver was telling him that the price was much more than it should be because we will be stopping in many shops to look..REALLY???? Um, I don't think so...this isn't our 1st trip here. If it was, that would be one thing, but I am savey to this now after coming so many times. Once he saw me and my reaction..it was all taken care of. "Yes Madam, we will go directly to station, no stopping"
Thank You very much~
Pictures to come..gotta go catch a train!
Shanti~

No comments: