>

Sunday, January 18, 2009



It seems like things are all in order around here. I am Ready! I know, there is some time left on the clock before we depart...


the hardest part is leaving my son and my animals behind.....but I carry them with me in my heart, always. I have the suitcase filled with the Art Supplies all packed. There are some gifts inside as well...


I am wondering about this warm weather were having here though..I swear it's been like summer here for the past week. I have been wearing all of my summer clothes and my little running skirts to the gym. Last year at this time we were all bundled up and there was snow on the ground.


Well, at least I am prepared for the weather in India at least!! I have been loving it all...gotta love it all! So, get ready for me Ma India...I am coming Home!


Shanti~~~

No comments: