>

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong...

This is one of the best Airlines other than Singapore Air...they were awesome and there was hardly any turbulence...I could not believe it. Thank You Ganesh...you told me you were going to take care of that for me after last years trip back home...Nice!

We arrived at 6:30 pm, Chinese New Year celebrations were in FULL swing..and I do mean Full Swing! Fireworks like I have never seen before, Laser Light shows, people all out and about dressed in their finest..and Ray and I stumble off a 15 hour flight...having been up for almost 24 hours...so here is the Good Fortune Tree in the hotel lobby...more later, now that I am awake!!

The view from our 17th floor hotel room at about midnight last night...
The Metro Park Hotel is VERY nice if you are thinking about coming to Hong Kong. Very upscale and plush and they upgraded us to the Executive Floor Suite~~~ Ray has a nice smile ;0)

1 comment:

peaceloveyoga said...

i love Hong Kong. Great City.