>

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it is official!


well, i have to send a shout out to Ursula, my dear friend in Germany who is making her way to India in the morning!! I will be with you in spirit, you know that~ and so look forward to hearing from you while you are there....hopefully, one day in the near future I will be making my way back as well~
but for now, we are official homeowners! We inherited a big three bedroom house in Sonoma County, in a beautiful area..and it was quite a gift i must say. It is a good feeling too. So, if anyone is interested in renting our house..contact me!! We won't be able to live in it until my husband retires in 7 years, but it will be our home half of the year and the other half will hopefully be in "you know where"!!! INDIA!!
Namaste~~~~~

5 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Awesome!! Good things happen to good people...very nice.

Ursula said...

Yeah, it's 5 o'clock in the morning. Had to check a last time what my friends are doing. :)

So glad that you have a house. The Sonoma valley is great. And the wines there - delicious.

Good night.

We are ready to go now. The day will be long.

Ursula

Wayne said...

How wonderful for you - congratulations!

Tracy said...

Thanks everyone!!! It's exciting and we are so grateful~ we are truly blessed.
Namaste

A bird in the hand said...

Wonderful! I'm very happy for you. Plans are unfolding very nicely!!
love and xoxoxoxo
Colette