>

Monday, July 7, 2008

I AM

I have been reading all of my fellow yogis blogs each day...and I must say between theirs and Operation Shantis, I am feeling the need to head back to beloved India!! I know it is not possible, as I just returned, so the closest thing to that is going to have to be heading over to a wonderful new friends house who in fact goes herself to India every two years as she and her husband have a flat at Ammas ashram~ We spoke in length this afternoon..and it was like being back there! We had SO much to talk about! She is going to be instructing me on Ammas Meditation technique called the "I AM" meditation. She was given permission by Amma herself to teach this and I am SO excited to go and learn and "talk India" with her as well!
She lives right near the "Annanda Center" in Nevada City, on the ridge...and it is supposed to be breathtaking up there. I will snap some photos while I am there. I still would rather be going to India...but that will have to wait!

Namaste~~

4 comments:

DebPC said...

What is the I am meditation?

Tracy said...

http://www.amma.org/events/iam.html
Here is where you can find out more! It seems like a nice, peaceful practice~
:0)

Unknown said...

india's not going anywhere. you carry it with you.

Tracy said...

oh..and i do bindi! its all over my home and in my heart~
xxoo