>

Monday, July 28, 2008

can you say GARLIC????








and that was the topic of the day! The annual Gilroy Garlic festival...oy vey....no wonder I am never sick!! Don't think I ever will be again either after that day!






it was quite the experience..and did I mention HOT?? No, not Hat, HOT! As in degrees...whew~






but the most fun of all was seeing my son and my grandchildren!! They are even more beautiful than the last time we say them and so much bigger....


This is Kaili..she is 1 1/2 and a beauty.





this is Marley and he is 7 months old now...he has the most beautiful blue eyes and naturally tan skin...(drool) he is going to be a ladies man one day...that I know for sure!
and what is the most amazing thing about all of this??? My oldest son...I can't believe he is 24 years old now! I am so proud of him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such cute babies! thanks for sharing. i used to drive through gilroy a lot and you can always smell it. unfortunately i can not indulge anymore.

Tracy said...

thanks bindi..yeah, marley looks like a "kewpie" doll. I am sure you know what those are!!! we heart our dolls ;0)
xxoo