>

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

do we ever Really grow up?


if i had my choice..that answer would be a "sort of" no! i mean, i would Never want to go back and do it all over again..i am SO happy where i am right now in life and SO happy that i had my children at a young age..so that i can still be young while they are a bit older, and enjoy the rest of my life~
but i just loved my dolls SOOOOO much when i was little, so i can hardly wait until "Fiona" arrives from Japan!!!
time be be young again and have fun with my new doll ;0)
heres to staying Young at Heart!

7 comments:

Wayne said...

I'm with you Tracy! One of the nicest compliments I ever got from my kids was when they told me, "Dad, you're like.... 12!"

Tracy said...

hahahaha!!! thats Great! here's my favorite..Oliver, my 17 year old said to me one day.."Mom, you really need to act your age"!! Love it!!! :0)

Yogamum said...

I have that doll!!!

I want those boots for her! So adorable.

Growing up -- way overrated.

Tracy said...

well..that doll aka Fiona to me is on her way to me from Japan!! and if you ever see these boots..tell me, because I want them too!!!
ditto on the growing up ;0)
xxoo

Heather said...

i think we grow young!! i want those boots for me too! can't wait to meet "her" one day! love you friend! xxoo

A bird in the hand said...

I think part of us remains childlike. Thank goodness!!
xoxo

Arturo said...

Wow, Tracy, it must be the airwaves. I was reflecting this morning, as I saw the enthusiasm of two young brothers, making their father awake by pointing out to everything that was going on - the sireens blaring a few streets away, the trolley stopping for a red light. The dad kept calling out "come here buddy" and I realize these where his young buddies as well as his children. And I remarked to myself that we should retain that youthfull enthusiasm. Would we walk down the trolley screaming, laughing, smiling, pointing at everything? We're grownups, so we don't, but we should retain that same enthusiasm for life kids have.
I wonder if you're planning to trade in the blog for a website...
You can always link your blog to your website, and even make the two look similar, so there is no jarring link.
hugs
Arturo