>

Sunday, May 5, 2013

We Did It!! Were Here!!! Mysore, India...

Against so many odds...
we have Finally Arrived in Mysore, India!!!

I honestly still can't even believe it...
but yes, the Third time Was the Charm!


The flight was 21 hours total and the sleeping was minimal, but the pilot was the Best I have ever experienced in my 6 trips to India. Completely smooth and practically Zero turbulence.
My kinda flight, no doubt!


With a 2 hour layover in Germany that Flew by...

I agree....!! (but prefer Chai!!)
Our driver Ganesh was waiting for us outside the terminal and his smile almost made me cry...



We arrived at The Green Hotel my all time most favorite place to stay upon arrival...

 
we got the Bollywood Room this time...

 


We of course had breakfast..and the waiters all came out with smiles because they love seeing us return~ they even remembered what we order every time!!
It was funny because he said to Ray "Cheese Omelet  and Banana Pancakes Sir"?

I had to laugh!!
I got my usual...



Today was Election Day here in Mysore. Things were business as usual, other that a few places that were closed. We walked over to Anu and Ganesh's home and it was SO GOOD seeing them and hugging them so tight!!!! They both look Amazing of course and so did Buggy and Bharat~~they are taking off to Europe for a 2 week trip tomorrow. A Well deserved break! But as in Anu and Ganesh fashion, they were there for Ray and I with all the help and guidance we needed and of course a nice steaming hot cup of Chai brought out by Anu!
(she knows me sooo well!!)

We them went for a walk and stopped by to see Meena, and tomorrow we are on our search for a place to rent...
 


 


 



tomorrow is another exciting and Hot day~~~and were Loving it!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

You made me tear up. Happy you guys got there safely. Things are falling into place! Love you!

Peter Rubin said...

Happy for you guys! Looking forward to reading/seeing more of your adventures!

Globie said...

Great to see you get back to Mysore. Lovely to see so many lovely photos, How long you staying?

Naomi Hattaway @ naomihattaway.com said...

SO excited that YOU are so excited!

Tracy said...

Thanks for all the LOVE! Were both really, Really SO happy to be here.
It just feels like Home to us.

Globie~were planning on 7 months at this point since we had to leave Bindi behind. But she having a Ball at my friend Kats home in Los Angeles~