>

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Updates from Mysore! Day 4~~~~

So here's the scoop...
we are moving to a new place at the end of the month.
We Love, Love the room where we are and everything about it, but they are doing some construction next door and the pounding is sort of, well, not relaxing at all.

Plus, were just off a main road and although it guarantees we are up Bright and Early each morning, like were talking EARLY, 5am, the noise is just a bit too much too late at night and early in the morning.

Here are some pics of it never the less!







Before we left the Green Hotel the manager wanted to give us a Blessing for our Journey ahead..it was fantastic  to say the least~~









Were living very simply and eating light because it's been pretty hot here..so breakfast consists of very delicious mouth watering fruit that you can NOT believe!!
As well as Chai~~~~(my favorite!)







on another note...I'm trying to be a good girl and not let the street dogs follow us home, but they just always know when you are a dog lover and hence they do tend to gravitate to us.
I like to buy them dinner or lunch, or just a snack..and this sweet darling is my new friend.
Always remembers us when she sees us!


until next time...
I have SO much to share with you but it will have to wait as I really need to take a bucket bath from this very warm day!
Namaste~~
 

2 comments:

Angela said...

Your place reminds me so much of our 2nd apartment!!! Yeah, we had fresh fruit every day. I miss all of that yummy fruit. And 5:00 AM noise I don't miss!!! XOXO

Globie said...

Hi T,
That dog is Scabs, the one the yoga students saved when I was there, great to see her looking so well. My friend Laura will be pleased.

If I'm not working still come December and my fracture is good again I plan to go to Mysore, then to Goa.

Keep posting, loving seeing Mysore