>

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

what you all did for the children of Operation Shanti~


has been overwhelming!!

We had 74 orders for "Practice for the children Pendants"

We raised $1165.00 for the children of Operation Shanti~

and there is more....
but that will have to wait until another update. But trust me on this one..it is GOOD!

I have had the question asked..
"Will there be a chance if someone wants a pendant that more can be made?"
the answer is without a doubt...
"Yes!"
but..they must be Pre-ordered and that can be done by going to the right side bar and ordering it directly through Paypal.

I would Love to raise even More Money for the children of course.
The holidays are coming up...and we will all be very busy...but the maker of these beautiful pieces has agreed to do more if the orders come in.

So, that being said, I hope if you would like to get one..or a gift for someone for the holidays that you will consider it~

I Thank You All..
I bow to you in deep Gratitude and...
for all of those who have already ordered one..or one for a gift..Please,Please email me a photo of yourself and those whom you bought one for wearing your pendant as I having a special gift made with them for the children of Operation Shanti and one for someone Very special as well~~ ;0)

UPDATE!!!
Right after I posted this I had Another request for a pendant..so I have 10 more being made right now!! Place your order!!! :0) (there are 7 of those 10 now available!!)

No comments: