>

Saturday, November 28, 2009







"Saying 'thank you' is more than good manners. It is good spirituality."
~Alfred Painter

I Thank You All who have supported the "Practice for the children Pendant" charity for 2010 and in that helping the children of Operation Shanti in Mysore, India~

I have plenty more pendants if you would like to get one for yourself or a gift~ just click on the side bar where it says "Pendant" and I will get one out to you!
They are only $34.00 and that includes shipping anywhere in the world!


Then send me a photo of you wearing your pendant and you will be in the collage that I am having made by "Jim" in Chicago..a retired editor for the Chicago Tribune!!
I need at least 70 photos to make it work though...
so Please send them in!!

Namaste~~~

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Hi Tracy,

I read about the Pendants on Tiff's blog and thought what a wonderful idea. There are so many charity's asking for donations these days it's hard to decide, but this is such a great project and to link it to our practice in such a beautiful way with Guruji's words, it wasn't hard to decide that I had to order one.

Tracy said...

Thank You Kevin~ Because of the beautiful Tiffany..we have sold so many pendants. I am forever grateful to that special soul...I adore her~

yoginime said...

wow how well is it going ! will send the photo asap xxx Sam