>

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shri K. Pattabhi Jois


OK...
Time for a Big Update!

I am just really, Really so happy about this!!

We have now sold 59 "Practice for the children Pendants"!! FIFTY NINE!!

And.....

We have raised $940.00 for the children Of Operation Shanti!!

$940.00!!!

I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined that these pendants would have been so popular. But I *listened* to that unheard voice..that speaks to me..and followed my Intuition and went for it and with it.

and look how far we have come.

Wow...
it renders me speechless.
It makes me believe that we can All Do Great Things..if we choose to.

I am ready to take Holiday orders..anytime you are ;0)

Thanks to all of you Blessed Souls who made this Dream...a Reality.
For the children....

This is gonna be a good one for them!
and I just know Guruji would Smile on this one....

7 comments:

Flo said...

That is wonderful tracy. I am honored to know such great souls!

Tracy said...

Thank You my friend!

Unknown said...

Fabulous job Tracy!

Love and hugs,

Tracy said...

I'm far from finished on this one Anu! xxx

peaceloveyoga said...

Tracy you are so inspiring!!

So sorry to not have been part of your first batch of orders, been so busy with the upcoming move. But, please put me down for Holiday orders!!!

Love who are. Love what you are doing!!

xoxoxoxoxox

Tracy said...

I will be sure to do that LG~~~
Thanks for wanting to support the charity! Have a wonderful move to Sweden,(i am so excited about this for you!!) and when you get there give DF a big tight hug from Ray and I! We adore you both beyond words~ xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A bird in the hand said...

I never had any doubt...You really ARE the change you want to see in the world ;-)
xoxoxoxo