>

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Introducing the Creator of the "Practice for the Children Pendant"!



I wanted to introduce the very special woman who has worked so hard on making all of the beautiful "Practice for the children Pendants"!

Her name is Susan and she is a very busy Mom and Yogini herself..yet she unselfishly has hand made all 60 of the pendants for next years charity for the children of Operation Shanti...
I am still so very humbled by her generous spirit...
she has agreed to make as many as we have orders for and she told me that she is honored to be working with me on the endeavor....as did her daughter...in her words

What an amazing thing this is- my daughter Emily (she's 16 but far wiser than her years), said the most beautiful thing about this project. She said that all the people all over the world would be wearing the same necklace, conceived by you, and made by me, and that the necklace was like a common thread tying them all together. What an amazing thought- you should be very proud of this achievement, and...
I am willing and able to make as many necklaces as you want!


I am so deeply grateful to have found such a lovely soul to make these special pendants for all of us...

Shanti~~

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

A beautiful person. It's in her eyes....

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Tracey-
I've been meaning to send you a note every since I received my pendant. I absolutely adore it!

Thanks to you and Susan for all your passion and dedication to this. Every time I wear it I'll think about the common thread that connects us.
Liz - Portland, OR

Tracy said...

Thanks so much Liz for letting me know~~They are such special pieces and it's so nice to know that they are all over the world now being worn by so many~
Thank You again for your gracious support!

and Colette...I love you my friend!