>

Sunday, October 18, 2009

What do people think about the "Practice for the Children Pendants"???



(photo taken at Queen Anne Hotel, San Francisco)

Just got home a few hours ago from the city..Ran in my third Marathon..and yes, I do believe that the third time IS a charm! Amazing finish time this year...and...
when I arrived back home I found an email that we have sold yet Another "Practice for the children Pendant"!! This one will be going all the way to Ireland!

54 Pendants and raised $865.00 for the children of Operation Shanti!
I am so deeply grateful to all of you who have supported this endeavor. You Light up My Days~ and every time we sell another pendant, it just brings me to tears knowing what good we are doing for those sweetest children in Mysore, South India~

I have a new shipment that just arrived and have 5 that are not spoken for...if anyone is interested!!

Here are some of the comments from those who have already received theirs..

Om Shanti Tracy!

My mom loves her gift! Thank you so much for all that you are doing. You ARE the change I hope to see in the world.

Peace and Blessings,
Gxx


(from heather in sacramento)
sooo IT CAME today!!!! and it is soooo beautiful!!! i adore the card so much!! how amazing to be a part of this. thank you with all my heart!!!!!


(from caroline in canada)
tracy i've found my operation shanti pendant in the mail this evening, and it's astonishingly beautiful - the card and wrapping were an amazing touch too ... i just know that your vision will soon be a reality :)


Hi Tracy! I just wanted to let you know that my pendant came and I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much! What a beautiful idea and awesome way to raise money for Operation Shanti! Christina

(from kristi in colorado)
I got mine too! It's beautiful -- loved the card and packaging as well. You're a class act!


(from alyson in Los Angeles)
I LOVE MY PENDANT!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


(from michelle in california)
I just received my beautiful pendant! What a precious thank you card that came as well I will keep it and cherish it always!!! Thank you my dear! ♥


(from mary in alabama)
My "Practice for the children Pendant" arrived in the mail today:) So lovely and the precious child photo is on my fridge ... See possibility, be bold and blossom~Namaste♥


(from lisa in chicago)
i just received my pendants & they are even more beautiful in person! the jewelry maker is very talented. it's got a real rustic feel to it & the words will be nice to share with my students in a subtle way :-)
instant service! also very good packing & wonderful thank you cards & photo. i think a lot of ashtangis will really love these


and those are just a few...
so if you are pondering ordering one..I hope these comments will help you make your decision! ;~)

Namaste~~

2 comments:

Ursula said...

I love this picture. :)

A bird in the hand said...

I think that was the hotel I stayed in years ago. I remember it was all Victorian decor inside -- and how many of those can there be in San Francisco?

xoxo