>

Friday, October 2, 2009

Ready to Ship the First TEN "Practice for the Children Pendants"!!!



I arrived home from a long day and found that the Thank You cards had arrived!!
Soooooo, tomorrow I will pack up the first Ten "Practice for the Children Pendants" and Monday they will ship off!!

Angela in India, Julie in San Diego, Lisa in Chicago (2 pendants!) , Mary Helen in Alabama, CJ in Australia, Caroline in Canada and Earn ( 3 pendants!) in Kuala Lumpur< Malaysia will be the First Ten to receive their "Practice for the Childre...n Pendants"!!! YAY! Look out..they are soon on their way!! Thank You Again my dear friends~~~ ♥

I had 5 orders awaiting me as well...!!! We are at 31 Pendants Sold and $480.00 for the children of Operation Shanti!!!

What a Beautiful welcome home for me this evening...

Shanti!

AND...just as I was about to "Log Off" for the night..yet Another Donation came in for $15.00 and now we have $495.00 for the children of Operation Shanti! So Blessed~

No comments: