>

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Guruji and the first Ten "Practice for the Children Pendants"




Today was a HUGE day for me!! I am still waiting for the Thank You cards to arrive..anyday...and then I am sending the first Ten of the 26 "Practice for the Children Pendants" off!!

I got all of the shipping boxes and the gorgeous Teal crinkle paper, and the beautiful Burgundy Silk Organza bags...I just need the cards and off these will go!!

We have officially sold 26 Pendants and now have $405.00 for the children of Operation Shanti!!


I hope you will all think about getting one of these...they are just so special~~
Namaste~

3 comments:

Jewels of Saraswati said...

Wow. Congratulations!!!!

A bird in the hand said...

You are so good at this. Congratulations and here's to 100% sales.
xoxo

Tracy said...

thank you both SO much!!
Colette....it IS going to be 100% and More, just have this feeling~ xxoo