>

Friday, February 6, 2009

Operation Shanti fundraiser at Santoshas!



























It's been so long since I have been here...where to begin?!







Well for starters..last night there was a find raiser for Operation Shanti at Santoshas here in Gokulam and the turnout was Fabulous!!! LOTS and Lots of Yogis and Yoginis turned out to show their support and it made me smile from ear to ear! Some of the children were present as well and they LOVED the Magic Show...I left before the Snake man arrived...sorry guys...I just don't do snakes! Food was amazing...music was superb and the night was perfect up on the rooftop of Santoshas~







Had a pretty awesome massage and the girls who did it were so young yet so strong! !9 years old and 18 years old. Such beauties~ The oil was everywhere and when I left..we had a good laugh..because I did look like a drowned Rat!







Tomorrow we will be heading out to Karunya Mane and spending a bit of time with the kids...can't Wait!







Enjoyt the photos and I will be back with more!!







Shanti~

1 comment:

Wayne said...

I was wondering where you were! Glad you're having a great time!