>

Monday, June 15, 2009

India Arie Rocked the House last night....
















one of my sons and my favorite recording artists was in town last night for a special performance and it was Stellar!!! India Arie...a beautiful soul..her music holds a message and she sings from her heart. She is a woman who is Strong and holds strong to her beliefs..and I kinda like that, because I am the same way...





I loved that she brought her Mom to the show...and talk about a beautiful singing voice..WOW!!! Indias Mom was Amazing!!!!!!! She said that she learned everything she knew about singing from her Mama, and that I do believe is also true.."How do you know God exists"? she asked each one of her backup singers, as she took them by the hand and led them to the center of the stage...and they each sang how They knew God exists...and then her Mom...and I can see where she got her amazing voice...it was a night to remember. Just seeing Olivers smile on his face made my night complete...This is what Memories are made of...

3 comments:

LMG said...

I am so happy you had such a fantastic time!
xoxo ~ Lydia

peaceloveyoga said...

Wow. Sounds so amazing!!

Ahu said...

It sounds wonderful! i guess inspiring women are always amazing, giving strength to other women...