>

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Awareness....Compassion


I have ordered all of the necessary meds for the trip to India...Malrone, Cipro (which we never need) and Amoxicillin (which my husband usually always needs). No shots are needed...thank you very much~ just the Visa which can wait until November at least and that will give the Indian Embassy in San Francisco plenty of time to get them back to us before we leave.
I want to Thank You for your emails regarding the new Charity! Looks like I will see some of my fellow Yogis while I am there! That is always fun!!! It's really nice when others start to see the importance of giving to others..its such a small gesture really..but when your Heart is Open its really so easy to see...Yoga does that to a person. It's called "Awareness" and "Compassion" and when you study the practice of Yoga and read the texts, it just comes naturally~ for some anyway :0)
It's funny really. I could not imagine going to India and NOT doing something like this now..especially after having done it once, it becomes a part of you really...and it's nice to see others wanting to do more with me! I Thank You all!
Namaste

4 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Wonderful Tracy. Please stay in touch with your plans! Love, love, love...lg.

Tracy said...

so excited and happy about the plans! i will keep in touch my friend~ much love back! xo

A bird in the hand said...

Aha! I just caught up with you. Are you excited or what! Your blog is vibrating with it.
xoxoxoxo

Tracy said...

vibrating would be a good word..a Very good word!! (glad it shows!!)
xxxooo