>

Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Friends, a New Book and an Artist!

How often do you meet Incredible "Soul Friends" outside of a post office on a random weekday afternoon?
Not That often I am guessing...but guess what? I DID!

Yes I did!!

Meet two of my New Best Friends! Katie and Andrew aka KT and Drew!
It was pure randomness to the max, but we kind of started talking about Bindi and then one thing led to another and then Drew's Mother came out of the post office next









Meet Kate~Drew's Mom and KT's mom in law!
She is an Incredible jeweler and she has her work on Etsy and she is actually having a sale right now!!

So back to KT and Drew for a moment...
KT's mom just finished a Book called "Earth is your Sweet Spot"  and yesterday KT, Drew and Kate met R and I for coffee and brought me copies of it! It is Beautiful as you can see..
I can hardly wait to dive into this tonight!
"Earth and I are one.
She speaks to Me.
I speak for her."
It is a woman's "comfort" book and talks of aligning yourself with the Earth's pulse. Being kind and loving to Mother Earth and in return receiving sustenance from the Earth.
It is so beautifully written and in reading it brings you closer the the Miracle of Life~

Kate (Drew's Mom) as I mentioned is a jeweler of the most unique pieces. All hand crafted and designed by her in her workshop~
She had on this adorable bracelet yesterday and I fell in love with it at first sight~
As KT and Drew and I were chatting I found out that this adorable power house of a couple are also screen writers and in fact met at a bus stop in LA.
The moment they started talking to one another (unbenknowst to either of them at the time) They BOTH said that they each felt an Incredible sense of peace inside and in fact both got on the bus and completely forgot where they were going and rode around for hours just talking! (I know...its the greatest love story I had ever heard and in fact had to excuse myself from the table because I started to cry)
These two are MAGIC together.
That's the only way I can describe them...
Pure Magic.

KT was telling me that when she was a young girl her family moved to Paris where they lived for some time and KT learned to speak fluent French. I LOVE the french language and find it one of the most beautiful sounding languages in the world. I asked her to say "We're going to the Louvre today" in French and she did and it had to be the most adorable thing I have seen or heard in forever! Just the way she speaks and her mouth was so cute! I am telling you, this girl is a gem..and Drew Knows it!!!

So back to the screen writers part of the story...The name of the show is "Pike and Bird"
It is a comedy TV show that Andrew and KT wrote. They just finished filming the pilot episode in March and KT plays a small role (a character named Noga).
and as KT told me, it is filmed in LA and the cast is UNREAL!! I saw the pictures of the leading actors and I promise this is going to be Quite a show!! They are unsure of the release date, but I promise to let you know the moment I find out!

It takes place in a fast food restaurant and KT told me that Drew is so funny that for the first year they were married she wrote down Every funny thing that Drew said and they used most of that in the show.

Here is a link for a look at the cast and more info!! http://pikeandbird.tumblr.com/



We ended up spending almost 3 hours together and we felt so sad that we hadn't met sooner because we just absolutely loved one another and the energy was electric!

You never know though...they said they would Love to come to India one day for a visit!!!! I really hope they do~~
Oh..and while we were deep in conversation this animal like woman strolled past us!!


It was Earth Day after all!

I have decided to give a copy of "Earth is your sweet spot" to one Lucky reader!
All you have to do to enter the drawing is

1) Leave a comment on my blog telling me your favorite way to Connect with the Earth.

2)LIKE the "Earth is your sweet spot" Facebook Page.
link is here


Random winner will be chosen on Monday, April 22nd!
Make sure to check back on Monday, April 22nd as I will announce the winner and will need your mailing address in order to send you your free copy!!





 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy :) This is Shannon from the flea market this afternoon (April 28th)!!! Would love to keep in contact with you guys. You literally had a spreading positive energy throughout the day just from meeting the two of you!!!! Awesome to say the least! I wanted to send you a pic but not sure where to send it to. Here is my email: greenfamily2008@yahoo.com
Let me know if I could send you this picture of something I made the other day (randomly) out of clay...I feel like it was linked to meeting you :) -Shannon <3