>

Friday, April 12, 2013

My Awesome Dentist!!

Today was my last 6 month dental cleaning at my dentists office.

Luckily my teeth are all still wonderfully in tact and I came through with flying colors!!

My dentist is Kevin T. Jeffers and can I just say that not only is he easy on the eyes, but his work and his staff are the Most Incredible team that I had ever had the pleasure of opening my mouth for!

They are Always SO friendly and kind and as I will furthur explain...Very Generous~

I had called a month or so ago and talked with the office manager, telling her that we were moving to Mysore, India and that there were a couple of charities that I wanted to help when I arrived. I asked her if I could possibly buy some toothbrushes for the kids there..
and her response was that they would be More than happy to donate some toothbrushes!

So today was the BIG Day!!
I now have a case of Reach toothbrushes for the children at Ashadayaka and Operation Shanti in Mysore and I cannot Wait to see the smiles when they get them!



 
 

Dr. Jeffers grew up in Santa Rosa and feels strongly that he should give back to the community.

Dr. Jeffers is a member of the Flying Doctors. I had the opportunity to travel to Quatzaltenengo, Guatemala, with the Flying Doctors in August. It was an incredible experience as a dentist. As a human being it was life-changing. A total of 4 dentists treated 250 patients in 5 days. Our patients, many of whom had never seen a dentist, were in critical need of dental care. Educating the people about dental health was the key, and they were incredibly grateful for our help. It was the most humbling and eye-opening experience I have ever had. 






I LOVE, LOVE to support and patronize Doctors, Businesses, People who Give Back! It makes my heart swell when I see people who have so much to offer going out and giving back. It brings me to tears...I just can't say enough about people like Dr. Jeffers.
 
Thank You again Dr. Jeffers and staff!!! I will be sure to post photos of the children when we give the toothbrushes to them!


 

No comments: