>

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alotusgirl meets Mysore Life!





The day arrived and we met up with Jean in Berkeley at the infamous Cafe Gratitude!

The rain even came along that day as well~~~
yes..some beautiful, Glorious, welcomed Rain~

Jean, Ray and I had so much fun together and it is true what they say about some people you meet...
You feel like you have known them for a lifetime!

I met Jean by reading her daily blog while she was living in Mysore, India with her new husband H. She was my daily "fix" to the place I love and call my second home..
I would leave her a comment here and there..and she would read my blog too...we became Friends.

Distant friends...and now we are lifelong friends...
She will be leaving again very soon to travel back to Mysore, and reunite with her new husband...days must seem like years for her. But she is a beautiful, balanced, level headed woman and she knows how to take each day as it comes.

It was a treat to meet her and one day we will meet again....
that is for certain!

5 comments:

LadyLeo said...

you have such pretty friends! :-) xoxo, Tracey

Caroline Novak said...

funny who you meet sometimes ;)

The Massey Family said...

Mmm, I love Cafe Gratitude! So yummy!

Tracy said...

of course i do..and YOU are one of them Tracey! xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this! And I LOVE the blogosphere!