>

Monday, September 21, 2009

"Practice for the Children Pendant"!




As a few of you know...

I have been working on getting a playground structure for the children of Operation Shanti~~

I called out all my forces for this new project..
one of them Tracey F. my dear friend whom I met via my blog a few years back when I had "Walking in Their Shoes" and got so many shoes for the children that I personally carried over to Mysore, India.

Tracey F. is an entrepreneur, go getter, smart cookie with a heart as big as the earth, but most of all..she is my friend now. I am so blessed.

She helped me write the letter to the "sources that be" whom we asked for the playground structure...still waiting for the word and once we get it...I will reveal who we asked. You know her from the movies...
She is an advocate for all things good, stands up for what she believes in, is a lover of animals and Life..and she lives it to the fullest!
I am good friends with her best friend and we have a connection which I am also blessed to have as well~

But beyond all of this..as that pot is stewing and brewing...
I designed a piece of jewelry for the Yoga people out there along with a friend of mine and I am pleased to offer it to you now!
It was designed with our beloved Guruji in mind~ and hence it is a very special piece and I hope that those of you who see it and love it will order one as I have one around my neck and love it with all of my heart! They are little bubble pendants that are two sided..I hope you like them. I designed them in honor of Guruji, to celebrate his life and his influence and love for all of us~

The Good News is that half of the proceeds from each necklace will be going to Operation Shanti to help the kids with whatever it is they may need for their well being and daily life~ The cost of each necklace will be 30.00 w/4.00 for shipping. The total will be 34.00~ for anywhere in the world! Your pendant will arrive in a beautiful silk organza bag with a very special thank you card!

So...
my new charity for this upcoming year, January 2010 is now on and if you would like to order one of these Limited Edition Necklaces I will be taking orders beginning today and you can send me a paypal payment through the link here on my blog!
I will have 10 pendants by next week~and once I receive them I will ship them immediately..and remember the holidays will be upon us before we know it! What a Perfect gift for the Yogini in your life!!

I have sold ALL TEN, in just 4 days!!! I will be having more made right away, so if you are interested get your order in soon!!! These are Limited Edition~so I hope you will take advantage of these very special pieces!

I hope this new charity aptly named "Practice for the children Pendant" makes you all as happy as it does me..and will make them as well~
Thank You all for always helping out when you can..
because it blows my heart wide open!

OM Shanti

p.s. if you click on the pictures you can see a bit more detail on the clasp~~these are truly Very Special pieces and you can wear them while you practice as well..just not in the shower~~~ALSO, these are suitable for men as well as women as they are substantial in size!

WE HAVE RAISED $180.00 FOR THE CHILDREN OF OPERATION SHANTI AS OF SEPTEMBER 23rd!! WITH THE SALE OF ELEVEN PENDANTS SO FAR and ONE DONATION OF 15.00!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

Caroline Novak said...

The playground is amazing ... what a wonderful dream being put into motion!!!

Tracy said...

YES!! Thank You so much Caroline it is!! AND..Thank You SO much for ordering one of the pendants!! You are Number 7!!! ;0) xxxx