>

Friday, July 18, 2014

11 days

left now until I take my departure for India.

I'm getting things in order around the house and training my son to feed and take care of Fiona and Bindi..just like I do..I tell him as I show him each thing..make sure they have a lot of attention and so much love...I tell him as I fight back tears about leaving for two months.

What will you guys do without me I ask, they both look at me, not knowing the reality of my leaving.

Skype.

That is all.

I am so Grateful for Skype.
It's my best friend when I am away from the ones I love.

I am ready to go though. I feel like I have tied up all those little loose ends that need tying up before such a trip.
I've actually never been so relaxed about it as I am this time...
must be all that yoga I have been practicing.
It works wonders.
I can't imagine what I will be like after 8 weeks of a 6 day a week practice.

I'm excited though!!



No comments: