>

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Things that matter...

Well, as far as updates go, our time here has been simply spectacular of course.
But we gave our notice here where were living and Literally within hours our place had been rented out by new tenants!

Yes,
Things happen that fast here in this wonderful little town of Gokulam.

So as we look forward to returning to our home in Sonoma County as planned in November we are so excited to be reunited with our little girl whom we regretfully had to leave Months ago...
I can't even Imagine her face when she sees us again!!!

We will go back to our life in the states and start over yet Once again....

It's truly been a roller coaster of a ride and we will be quite happy to jump off that ride in about 12 weeks time. Because it's been constant turmoil being here and then getting distressing news from home.
If I could snap my fingers and be back today, I would. Because some things are more important than others and this one surely is.
I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I will leave you with some pictures until the time we go on our little week getaway to Thailand and then I begin my little month long event soon in October!

on my walk to morning Yoga practice....


these cute little goats were playing so sweet with each other just as I turned up the street to the Yoga shala....








and a Fantastic lunch at Janakis in Mysore.
I had always heard about this little gem, but never had gone until a good friend came into town and we met there for lunch.
Now it is one of our Ultimate Favorite places to go and eat!!

So until Thailand....
 

3 comments:

Naomi Hattaway @ naomihattaway.com said...

Sometimes it seems nothing is ever easy ....

Tracy said...

Such is life~~we make the best of it all somehow....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.