>

Saturday, July 28, 2012

What Heals

Yesterday as I was standing in my kitchen. I heard a car drive by and then a little voice yell out "Yes, she is"!!!!!

I stopped what I was doing and went and looked out, and driving up on he other side of the street was my oldest son and my two little grandchildren~~~

They couldn't get out of the car fast enough and they ran across the street with the BIGGEST smiles on there faces and my heart just burst out of my chest with happiness~

Sometimes the best medicine is just seeing the people who you Love so much it hurts!

We had the best visit, even though it was short. It is always so healing just holding a small child in your arms. It just "does the trick"!

Today I opened up my front door and I had so many packages on my front porch, it looked as though it was Christmas morning....
and among them was a package from Kaili and Marley and this is what was inside...
I have to tell you.
When I opened up the package and saw these inside I broke down. I just could not stop crying. You see, these past few weeks have taken a toll on me emotionally and just seeing this little Knight in Shining Armor and this little purple Care Bear...well, all I can say is "I needed these"!

Can I just say, children Heal a broken heart better than anything else on this planet.

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.
~Gary Zukav

No comments: